Join Our Team!
We need your skills, energy, and enthusiasm as we engage all stakeholders to identify, develop, and implement highly effective and affordable solutions to our Nation's current energy and environmental issues.
1. Research Associate-- Positions available in Building Science, Economics and Public Policy, either directly with USEI, or at a college, university or research institution of your choice. Numerous research projects, capstone projects and thesis topics are available. Stipends may be available, but depend on nature of selected project, as well as the current skills, experience and commitment of the applicant.
For more information on this opportunity, or to request an application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Community Outreach & Education Program Associate: Positions available in support of the National Zero-Net-Energy Demonstration Program and various Community Education Programs. Volunteer Positions available throughout the year and across the nation. Successful volunteer Associates will be considered for temporary and/or permanent employment as Community Outreach Coordinators in their respective geographic regions.
For more information on outreach opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Director of Development-- New Position focused on fundraising via grant writing, securing sponsors, special events, and the like (principally in support of the National Zero-Net-Energy Demonstration Program and Community Education Programs.)
4. Director of Communications-- New position in support of USEI's expanding communications needs.
5. Director of Research-- New Position in support of USEI's expanding Zero-Net-Energy Research Programs.
6. Director of Professional Training -- New position is support of USEI's expanding Professional Training & Certification Programs.
To learn more about how to collaborate with your neighbors to reduce both the cost and hassle of improving energy efficiency and/or installing solar energy, please visitThe Solar Coop Networktm : www.SolarCoop.net.
Please check back with us periodically to learn the latest findings and recommendations from the U.S. Energy Institute based on our ongoing research, as well as for additional links to other helpful organizations.